CLASS H - GARDEN PRODUCE, VEGETABLES & CITRUS FRUITS
All exhibitors must complete an entry and indemnity form.
Written entries close 11am Wednesday prior to the Show.
Exhibits must be delivered by 11am Friday to Pavilion.
All exhibits must be grown by the exhibitor.
No entries to be removed before 6pm Saturday.
Entry Fee: 50c Prize money: 1st $2, 2nd $1
1. General Collection of not less than eight varieties.
2. Beetroot, bunch of three any variety
3. Shallots, half dozen, green.
4. Pumpkin, one only any variety
5. Carrots, bunch of three.
6. Parsnips, bunch of three.
7. Silver Beet, bunch of six sticks or spinach
8. Green Peas, 12 pods.
9. Leeks, bunch of three.
10. Collection of Seasoning Herbs.
11. Four Oranges, fruit to be exhibited with twig on which grown.
12. Four Lemons, fruit to be exhibited with twig on which grown.
13. Four Mandarins, fruit to be exhibited with twig on which grown.
14. Best Collection of Citrus Fruit, fruit to be exhibited with twig on which grown.
15. Hen eggs white, 4 eggs
16. Hen Eggs, cream, 4 eggs.
17. Hen Eggs, brown, 4 eggs.
18. Duck Eggs 4 eggs.
19. Turkey Eggs 4 eggs.
20. Mixed basket of 3 varieties (chook, duck, goose, turkey, blue any variety) DECORATED BASKET.
CHAMPION EGG 15-20 – Society Ribbon.
RESERVE CHAMPION EGG – Society Ribbon.
MOST OUTSTANDING EXHIBIT PRODUCE, VEGETABLES & CITRUS – Society Ribbon & Trophy donated by Terminus Hotel.
Link to printable document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4aeyN7S3gt8ZXFqQmlzaXpYZGFmRUNWOWVjUlpPbHpieXlv/view?usp=sharing